From 07/03/2011 to 05/04/2011
- 20:02 Revision 01873262: Initial import of Horizon 4 release.
- 16:02 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- OMNeT++ 4.x throws exceptions by value and not by pointer anymore as OMNeT++ 3.x does. This bug was fixed by removing...
- 16:36 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- when the FES runs empty, an cTerminationException is thrown, and the simulation terminates with warning message:
- 23:45 Feature #148: Configurable locks
- List of locked classes:
List of Lock types
- 23:30 Feature #148 (New): Configurable locks
- Replace hardcoded use of locks in cLockedDefaultList and others with a generic lock class so that the actual locking ...
Also available in: Atom