From 08/03/2011 to 06/04/2011
- 16:00 Revision 06353f86: Merge branch 'master' of login.nets.rwth-aachen.de:/projects/horizon/git/horiz...
- 15:48 Revision ab8c7f8d: added cNoLock, cleanup
- 15:24 Revision 93d0d4d3: [horizon-4] added template locks, cNoLock is still missing
- cLockedDefaultList and cLockedMsgHeap are now templated.
- 12:04 Revision 2c43d39b: added some files, testing git commit
- 11:50 Revision 7f251033: Initial import of Horizon-4 release.
- 20:02 Revision 01873262: Initial import of Horizon 4 release.
- 16:02 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- OMNeT++ 4.x throws exceptions by value and not by pointer anymore as OMNeT++ 3.x does. This bug was fixed by removing...
- 16:36 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- when the FES runs empty, an cTerminationException is thrown, and the simulation terminates with warning message:
- 23:45 Feature #148: Configurable locks
- List of locked classes:
List of Lock types
- 23:30 Feature #148 (New): Configurable locks
- Replace hardcoded use of locks in cLockedDefaultList and others with a generic lock class so that the actual locking ...
Also available in: Atom