From 14/03/2011 to 12/04/2011
- 15:22 Revision f9b0c192: In autobuild script: Call make clean via run_program
- run_program redirects the output of make to avoid additional
emails by cron.
- 14:54 Revision 2bda82b5: Merge branch 'master' of /projects/horizon/git/horizon-4
- 14:49 Revision d587c226: Modified email notifications of autobuild script
- The autobuild script now sends notification emails after successfully
building all configurations and also when skipp...
- 14:49 Revision e26d3d25: Added .gitignore files
- 14:08 Revision 0c2704af: Replaced wish in configure script with tclsh
- This change allows compilation of Tkenv on machines which have tcl/tk installed
but do not run a X server, e.g. compi...
- 13:15 Revision 9d98d0e3: Added .gitignore files
- 13:54 Revision e8c439de: Merge branch 'master' into templatelocks
- 13:50 Revision e118c57b: [omnet-4] code review
- virtual destr.
pure virtual cLock functions
- 16:00 Revision 06353f86: Merge branch 'master' of login.nets.rwth-aachen.de:/projects/horizon/git/horiz...
- 15:48 Revision ab8c7f8d: added cNoLock, cleanup
- 15:24 Revision 93d0d4d3: [horizon-4] added template locks, cNoLock is still missing
- cLockedDefaultList and cLockedMsgHeap are now templated.
- 12:04 Revision 2c43d39b: added some files, testing git commit
- 11:50 Revision 7f251033: Initial import of Horizon-4 release.
- 20:02 Revision 01873262: Initial import of Horizon 4 release.
- 16:02 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- OMNeT++ 4.x throws exceptions by value and not by pointer anymore as OMNeT++ 3.x does. This bug was fixed by removing...
- 16:36 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- when the FES runs empty, an cTerminationException is thrown, and the simulation terminates with warning message:
- 23:45 Feature #148: Configurable locks
- List of locked classes:
List of Lock types
- 23:30 Feature #148 (New): Configurable locks
- Replace hardcoded use of locks in cLockedDefaultList and others with a generic lock class so that the actual locking ...
Also available in: Atom