From 31/03/2011 to 29/04/2011
- 13:50 Bug #291 (Closed): t_start initialization
- t_start seems to not be set everytime.
In the cqn example, the values for t_start are sometimes negative and are ...
- 13:22 Revision 6b036b78: - added some debug output
- - fixed taskheap: made operators static, otherwise the wrong operators would be used
- fixed t_start assignment in sc...
- 15:16 Revision d03c0196: [eefscheduler] fixed correct advancing of simtime
- moved time advancing from getnextmodule to dooneevent
- 12:00 Revision 7d1e3079: Merge branch 'master' of login.nets.rwth-aachen.de:/projects/horizon/git/horiz...
- 11:42 Revision 26f8de95: [eefscheduler]
- made simulation working with cSequentialScheduler (barriercreation is noch fully moved to cScheduler)
- 11:15 Revision 8db363c4: [eefscheduler] fixed deadlock,
- problem was with 0-duration events handled differently in csimulation and cscheduler:
eefscheduler now checks mayPara...
- 17:58 Revision 8559bb38: [eefscheduler] restructured doOneEvent
- -doOneEvent now has no parameter
-getNextEvent now removes elements from the FES/IES
-still getting deadlock when IES...
- 12:13 Revision b7375ed5: [eefscheduler] made EEFScheduler work with NOBARRIER disabled
- 11:23 Revision 3d8e1b20: working on EEFScheduler:
- added EEFScheduler
- 09:11 Revision 8c3f3ad4: Eliminated remaining superfluous output from autobuild script
- 15:22 Revision f9b0c192: In autobuild script: Call make clean via run_program
- run_program redirects the output of make to avoid additional
emails by cron.
- 14:54 Revision 2bda82b5: Merge branch 'master' of /projects/horizon/git/horizon-4
- 14:49 Revision d587c226: Modified email notifications of autobuild script
- The autobuild script now sends notification emails after successfully
building all configurations and also when skipp...
- 14:49 Revision e26d3d25: Added .gitignore files
- 14:08 Revision 0c2704af: Replaced wish in configure script with tclsh
- This change allows compilation of Tkenv on machines which have tcl/tk installed
but do not run a X server, e.g. compi...
- 13:15 Revision 9d98d0e3: Added .gitignore files
- 13:54 Revision e8c439de: Merge branch 'master' into templatelocks
- 13:50 Revision e118c57b: [omnet-4] code review
- virtual destr.
pure virtual cLock functions
- 16:00 Revision 06353f86: Merge branch 'master' of login.nets.rwth-aachen.de:/projects/horizon/git/horiz...
- 15:48 Revision ab8c7f8d: added cNoLock, cleanup
- 15:24 Revision 93d0d4d3: [horizon-4] added template locks, cNoLock is still missing
- cLockedDefaultList and cLockedMsgHeap are now templated.
- 12:04 Revision 2c43d39b: added some files, testing git commit
- 11:50 Revision 7f251033: Initial import of Horizon-4 release.
- 20:02 Revision 01873262: Initial import of Horizon 4 release.
- 16:02 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- OMNeT++ 4.x throws exceptions by value and not by pointer anymore as OMNeT++ 3.x does. This bug was fixed by removing...
- 16:36 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- when the FES runs empty, an cTerminationException is thrown, and the simulation terminates with warning message:
Also available in: Atom