From 31/03/2011 to 29/04/2011
- 13:50 Bug #291 (Closed): t_start initialization
- t_start seems to not be set everytime.
In the cqn example, the values for t_start are sometimes negative and are ...
- 16:02 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- OMNeT++ 4.x throws exceptions by value and not by pointer anymore as OMNeT++ 3.x does. This bug was fixed by removing...
- 16:36 Bug #149 (Closed): Abnormal Termination when FES runs empty
- when the FES runs empty, an cTerminationException is thrown, and the simulation terminates with warning message:
Also available in: Atom