From 18/06/2011 to 17/07/2011
- 15:00 Revision 012a5b2a: [master] use locally stored simtime during messenge sending
- We now store the local time of the module in a member variable before
actually handling the event. During sending, we...
- 13:32 Revision 5668c48e: [master] thread safe event ordering for EEF scheduler
- 01:13 Revision 342aee1b: [core] updated documentation
- 01:08 Revision 3e97003d: [core] fixed comparison operator of thread-safe cmessageheap
- - Corrected inverted comparisons of newly added message properties
- re-introduced formaly removed use of insertOrder...
- 23:28 Revision eefbed01: [core] added missing updates of message meta data
- 18:20 Revision d493d3f2: [core] implemented thread-safe(r) FES ordering
- 13:26 Revision 217e5224: [core] updated .gitignore
- 00:07 Revision 8c63ddf5: fixed alignment of threadState_t
- Replaced ineffective __attribute__(aligned(...)) keyword with simple yet working manual padding
- 22:56 Revision 6aeda35d: removed superfluous SPACING variable
- This variable was supposed to seperate threadstate_t but was actually never really used.
Also available in: Atom